This Burgundy with a pale gold color has aromas of white flowers and exotic fruits. On the palate it is fatty, unctuous with a lot of freshness.
To be tasted at 10-12 ° C with:
• aperitifs, puff pastry,
• fish, scallops, frogs, snails,
• chocolate tart;
Quatre à cinq ans
100 % Chardonnay
Our Burgundy Chardonnay is produced on all the hills and uplands of the towns around Lugny.
• Shallow soils dominated by limestone
• Orientation South / South-East
• Vineyards of plateaus and hillsides
• Average age of the vineyard: 25 years
• Manual and mechanical harvesting
• Pneumatic pressing of the harvest
• Vinification in thermoregulated stainless steel vats (controlled temperature during vinification 16 to 18 ° C)
• Systematic malolactic fermentation
• Aging on fine lees to keep the full potential of the wine until at bottling.
185 Route de La Chevalière - 69430 Beaujeu - France
Phone: 04 74 04 86 97 | e-mail: email@example.com